Midori LlamaSold Out
We are beyond delighted to introduce you all to Midori Llama!
IMPORTANT ORDER DATES
Midori is available for preorder from March 24 - please have your orders in by 5pm Sunday March 28 AEDT.
We are estimating the arrival of these wicker bags in Sept/Oct 2021.
UPDATES ON PRODUCTION TURNAROUND AND ARRIVAL SCHEDULE
- Midori Llama stands approximately 36cm from ear to toe, and 28cm tail to breast. .
- Midori has leather handles long enough to drape from the elbow; 56cm end to end. Note that the rivets pictured in the product photography will be replaced with leather.
- Midori's saddle is leather, and dozens of multicoloured tassels adorn her saddle and her ears!
- Midori has a loose linen to take advantage of the internal shape of the bag - large enough to fit your wallet, a clutch of keys, a very large phone, those three red lipsticks you've always got in your handbag, and that random packet of doodads you know will come in handy one day!
- All pre-ordered handbags will arrive with a hand signed collector card, a bespoke dust bag for storage, and a small gift courtesy of another Australian small business/designer.
Our handbags are designed in Australia and lovingly crafted by hand by our weavers in the Philippines. As such, each and every bag will have minor differences, whether it's in the wicker, leather work, or placement of other finishings. These are not faults, but rather a signature of hand craftsmanship from natural materials, and we consider these minor differences to be what makes every bag a unique piece of art.
Worldwide complimentary shipping is offered with all pre-orders, and covers your tracking number and full insurance! Customs and other tariffs are the responsibility of the customer.